Form Maker After Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom

Mark Sanguinetti created the topic: Form Maker After Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom

I use a laptop computer. It works with Joomla. However, Form Maker after Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom of the page so that I can click Captcha and Button to include submit (Send) and Reset. In part this is a problem with the downward scroll bar for Form Maker. It allows me to scroll down, but NOT to the bottom of the page. This does work with regular Joomla, but not with Form Maker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker After Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom

Hello Mark,

Thank you for contacting Web-Dorado Customer Support! We appreciate your time sending us your inquiry.

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Please send the login details using this form.

Mark Sanguinetti replied the topic: Form Maker After Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom

This is a new Joomla web site. Also this is only scene now on the localhost using a laptop computer. For this the Wampserver is used.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker After Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom

Hello Mark,

Please let us know what version of Form Maker and Joomla do you use?

Thanks!

Mark Sanguinetti replied the topic: Form Maker After Clicking ADD A NEW FIELD does NOT allow me to see the bottom

This was started only a few days ago. I use Joomla Version 3.7.5. For Form Maker, version 3 was downloaded.

Dear Mark,

Thanks for the information.

We are kindly letting you know that the latest version of Form Maker is 3.6.12 for Joomla 3.x. So could you please update the newest one?
Without uninstalling the old version you need to install the latest one. You can download the extension from your account of WebDorado.

Please do not forget to let me know about the results. Thanks and have a nice day!

Hello: I downloaded this only about 5 days ago. Did this change in 5 days? Also the 3 download just said 3. It did not read 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 or 3.6.12 Nevertheless, I will still download it again.

After loading this again. The folders have the same compressed size and ratio as my previous download.

Dear Mark,

Could we check the issue from the admin area of your website? Please send the login details using this form.

Thanks and have a nice day!

The Joomla Component Form Maker simply does not show up well on a laptop size computer. Especially when it is on Localhost. To remedy this I worked long and hard to upload the files to the server using Go Daddy. Now it is still challenging to use my newer Windows 7 laptop computer, but I can easily scroll down and see the entire screen window on my older Mac OS Version 10.5.8 computer when using the Form Maker Component.

However, now is another challenge using Form Maker. It is not sending emails after clicking SUBMIT. In contrast, the simpler Joomla default Send Email does work and sends an email. Here is the address to the Form Maker page on my site. realestateinvestmentca.com/index.php/property-type-form

The site is new with pages and Components to be added. But why doesn't the Form Maker component send an email, while the default Joomla send email does send an email?

The Form Maker Component requires a larger screen to work on it in Joomla Administrator. However, it can be seen on a small screen when looking at it as a public web site, which tells me the HTML and CSS are fine.

Dear Mark,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have faced :)

Firstly please make sure the email is not filtered to spam or junk folder of your email account. You can also try one of the following workarounds:

1. Try using another email address for From Email and Email to Send Submissions To options.
2. Perhaps your hosting does not have Sendmail enabled, which is required for mailing functions to work. Please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check this.
3. Alternatively, you can use SMTP, which will most probably resolve the problem.

Please go to Global Configurations > Server and set Mailer to SMTP from Mail Settings section. Setting an external SMTP server, such as GMail should work. However GMail requires authentication. Please find the necessary details for SMTP setup below.

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Let us know if this helps.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

I do not have a gmail account for receiving emails. Therefore I do not have a user name and password for gmail. One of my email addresses is dynamoathletic@sbcglobal.net. Another email address is mark@ca1031exchange.com. Do you have any other suggestions? The regular Joomla Contact Send email is working and after testing I received an email to both email addresses. However, after testing Form Maker I have not been able to receive an email.

Hi Mark,

In that case, could you please submit a support ticket using this form? Our development team will have a look at these issues and provide a solution as soon as possible.

Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Cheers!

What is a Support Ticket? What is done when submitting a Support Ticket? I have experimented with this form (Form Maker) that I have on my new web site by simply filling in required fields and clicking the Submit button. There has been no response.

Dear Mark,

By submitting the support ticket you contact our support team. Through this form. please send us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also please mention the link to this forum topic in your message.

Thanks! Have a great day guys!

Time to create page: 0.223 seconds