Submit button doesn't work, form does not stay on page regardless of instruction

lynn created the topic: Submit button doesn't work, form does not stay on page regardless of instruction

I've been struggling with getting this form to work for over 2 weeks. Suzie has been in communication with me, with no resolve.
The form was easy to put together but when I add the code into my website (on varying pages for testing purposes) the submit button, resets the original page (at the top, not where the form is located). No paypal link/page/etc. I've instructed and saved for the form to 'stay on form'. This doesn't happen either.

I've deactivated each plugin and tested the form and there's been no change. I have yet to see the "submit" button lead to a PayPal link/button/page. I've tested this in IE, Google Chrome and on an Apple Iphone. All giving the same result.

version 4.8.3 and using Divi theme.

I'm super frustrated and need a different approach. Can someone please help in resolving this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Submit button doesn't work, form does not stay on page regardless of instruction

Dear Iynn,

I discussed with Suzie and she told me that our developers have already fixed the issue for you. Please check that out and let me know about the results.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.150 seconds