Text shows White in Editor

Walter Gomez created the topic: Text shows White in Editor

IT is very difficult to work and edit witht he text showing white on editor. It looks fine in the form. I can't find a place to change it or change the WP background to dark color.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Text shows White in Editor

Hi Walter,

Thanks for your post :)

Please note that you can do CSS changes within the themes. Please go to that Form > Form Options > General Options > Theme > Edit > Custom CSS.

If you share the published form link to this topic, we will give you css code for those modifications.

Thanks and have a great

Walter Gomez replied the topic: Text shows White in Editor

Hmm, that happens to all forms in EDITING mode, not when the Form is published, the theme works fine.

What I show in the Picture is the Editor not the Form live.
So still would have to do that to each single form CSS?

Anoush replied the topic: Text shows White in Editor

Hi Walter,

How are you?

Most probably there are a little styling conflicts with your website theme. Please note that each form has its own CSS file. You need to do changes for each form as they display in different ways in the pages or posts.

Please let me know if there's any further information you need. Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.170 seconds