Custom javascript

Adam Cole created the topic: Custom javascript

Hello! I'm confused on how I am supposed to be able to use custom javascript. Is there somewhere with some examples or can someone give me some examples? I'm confused on how to do this without knowing any of the variables of the software. But maybe I'm just slow...

The following user(s) said Thank You: Reinhard Freund

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reinhard Freund replied the topic: Re: Custom javascript

We would also like to know how it works, because we would like to know how we could build dependencies with form maker.

Example: SelectBox "Do you have a drivers licence?" -> Yes or No
If answered with yes -> Textbox pops up

David Desmond replied the topic: Re: Custom javascript

I really need this too. Need to calculate (add) 2 lousy numbers. Can support help with this please. Noticed this massage was never answered by support. Please provide some sample javascript code and instructions on how to apply it.
Theres nothing on your youtube channel concerning this or anything very useful. Please help.

UPDATE - They provided me with sample code! And it works. I'll work with it a bit and then post a tutorial w/code.

Jeff Howard replied the topic: Re: Custom javascript

Yes, I would very much like some support answer on this also.

I am wanting to set up an order form (which Form Maker lists as something it can do, without giving any details on how to do so whatsoever) for my Portraiture clients, where they choose the photos they want for their order.

What I would like are some variables to use, similar to 'ref-it' wrote above, where my clients choose which print size set they would like, example:

a 'set of one 12" print', a 'set of two 8" prints', a 'set of four 5" prints', etc.

and from that selection, the subsequent SelectBox would then display the quantity choices of that previous selection, example:

[Having say selected a 'set of two 8" prints', the subsequent SelectBox would display the following choices] 'One set of two 8" prints (two total)', 'Two sets of two 8" prints (four total)', 'Three sets of two 8" prints (six total)', etc.

I understand I have to do the work to do all the above, but having some kind of helpful manual that actually goes into detail and explanation of each and every function Form Maker provides, other than the briefest of descriptions of all the options available... and in this case, just simple variables that we can select and start off from to customize to our individual needs, would make Form Maker sing!

I believe Form Maker is a nice plugin, but without any aid in getting the absolute best and most out of it, especially since we paid for it, for something more than just a basic, simplistic, run-of-the mill contact form, it ends up being pretty useless for our needs.

David Sipp replied the topic: Re: Custom javascript

Thanks for bringing this up. I too need some examples to get going. Isn't this what WEB DORADO wants? A healthy exchange of usage in their community?
Just some basics like how fields are referenced

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds