Adding "Filed is Required" notice by submit button if somethings missing

Nathan Brown created the topic: Adding "Filed is Required" notice by submit button if somethings missi

How do I make a message prompt like "scroll up to complete required fields" appear by my submit button if something is left empty? The standard red notices appear by empty questions but my form is long and when a user missed something high up in the form they have no visual clue something is wrong and think the submit button doesn't work. Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Adding "Filed is Required" notice by submit button if somethings missi

Dear Nathan,

Thanks for contacting us!

I discussed with our development team, and I am gladly informing you that the update for this will be in the next week. After clicking on the Submit button it takes you to those empty required fields.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Nathan Brown replied the topic: Adding "Filed is Required" notice by submit button if somethings missi

Great. Thank you! Taking users up to the first missing response would be good but they will also need strong visual reminders of anything else they are missing as they scroll down. It would be cool if there was an option to substitute the submit button with a "There are missing answers above" message, until they complete the answers and then the submit button appears. Thanks again for your help.

Anoush replied the topic: Adding "Filed is Required" notice by submit button if somethings missi

Hi Nathan,

Please note that you can change the text of the alert in the Eglish po. file.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds