Uncaught ReferenceError: a is not defined at check_required12

Alex created the topic: Uncaught ReferenceError: a is not defined at check_required12

Hi,

I've created some forms using Form Maker Lite. When I click the Submit button, nothing happens. In the console, I see that error for each time I press submit:

Uncaught ReferenceError: a is not defined
at check_required12 (booking.html:489)
at HTMLButtonElement.onclick (booking.html:201)

My form is called booking.

What can I do?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Uncaught ReferenceError: a is not defined at check_required12

Hi, Alex!

Thanks for letting us know about this issue!

May we check the problem from the admin area of your website? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Also, make sure to include the link to this forum topic in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Uncaught ReferenceError: a is not defined at check_required12

Hello, Alex!

Please note, that this issue is caused by Joomla cache. This is a common problem among form extensions. The cache system is saving the information from previous submissions. I have disabled the cache from Global Configurations > System.

The forms are submitting correctly now. If there is any form that's not working, please send us the link to its page. Please note, that this is Joomla default caching system, and disabling it will not affect the speed of the website.

Let me know in case you have further requests.
Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds