Email and Actions after submission not functioning

Serena Rosevear created the topic: Email and Actions after submission not functioning

I'm new to Form Maker but so far it is doing (almost ) all that I ask of it. So thanks for a great Plugin!
The first problem I'm having is that the submissions are not being sent to either of the email addresses I entered under "email to send submissions to", and I can't see what I've missed to make this happen. I've also found that the images uploaded during the submission process are not available in the database. (the file names are there but the files are not accessible)
My second problem is that the Actions after Submission are not functioning. The screen is returning to the blank form rather than displaying a thank you/success message.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Serena Rosevear replied the topic: Email and Actions after submission not functioning

Update:
The email is arriving at the first address I entered, but not the second one I've (checked spelling and junk folder). The uploaded files are arriving with that email, but are still not accessible through the database.
The second problem has escalated, in that the correct Action after Submission function has been performed in response to a submission, but the screen is now stuck with that message on it so no other submissions can be lodged. (image attached)

Attachments:

Agapi G. replied the topic: Email and Actions after submission not functioning

Hi, Serena!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Serena Rosevear replied the topic: Email and Actions after submission not functioning

I'm getting very frustrated that this has not been resolved. It is now more than 48hrs since I sent log-in details but I've had no reply. One of the reasons I paid to upgrade is because of the promise of fast support. I need this form to be functional so that my organisation can launch their marketing campaign.

Hey, Serena!

We are sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. Please note, that our office is out on Saturday and Sunday, this is why you did not receive a response. However, the issues you are facing are all caused by WP Super Cache plugin.

You can fix them the following way. Please add exceptions for your pages which contain forms. This can be done under Advanced tab of WP Super Cache Settings. Use Accepted Filenames & Rejected URIs option to add the exceptions.

Currently, you only have one page with a form and I have added its link to WP Super Cache settings. Please have a look at this screenshot.

Let me know in case there's anything else we can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a nice start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Agapi,
I apologise, I was sure I had read that you provided support every day of the week.
Thank you for the Cache fix, I can understand now why that was an issue.
Unfortunately I'm still having the same issues with the email settings, plus a new one in that the Email to User is no longer functioning, so I'm still rather frustrated.
So there are two email issues:
The confirmation Email to the address submitted on the form is not being received. (Email to User)
The submission is only being received by the first address listed under Email to Administrator>Email to send submission to.

In addition I can not understand how to make the files uploaded via the form accessible on the submissions database. The file names appear, but the files can not be accessed.
I very much hope to be able to sort these issues out. We have a big 18 months ahead of us leading into our event and I had thought Form Maker was going to be a good investment in efficiency.

Hi, Serena!

We are glad the setup with WP Super Cache helped. I have assigned your support ticket to our development team. The issue on your website will be resolved very soon, and I'll make sure to keep you posted when our developers finish working.

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi, Serena!

Our development team has checked and found that the user email is sent properly. There might be limitations on your website server, which block the emails sent to the address you are using.

Also, this is the reason the submission email not being sent to the first address. If you use a Gmail address to test, you will see, that the messages are correctly sent.
Cheers!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.206 seconds