the less than (<) is deleted when I save in the javascript section

Juan Pablo created the topic: the less than (<) is deleted when I save in the javascript section

I am validating a field with a javascript function, but when I press save the "<" sign it is removed from the script and a (") automatically is added at the end.
Of course the script does not work.
I have reviewed the parameters of the Tiny and JCE editors and removed the html cleanup option but it still does not work. What can be?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: the less than (<) is deleted when I save in the javascript section

Hi Juan,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue you have.

We are kindly asking you to tell us what version of Form Maker do you use?

Thanks again and have a good day!

Juan Pablo replied the topic: the less than (<) is deleted when I save in the javascript section

Hi Anoush,

I use Form Maker paid version 3.6.11

Thanks

Anoush replied the topic: the less than (<) is deleted when I save in the javascript section

Deat Juan,

Thanks for the information :)

May we check the problem as a temporary Super User of your Joomla site? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds