How can i change the direction of form from LTR to RTL ?

Asmaa created the topic: How can i change the direction of form from LTR to RTL ?

Hi ,
I installed this great plugins but i could not modify the direction of the text.
How can i do this ?

I need your help..
Thanks in advance :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: How can i change the direction of form from LTR to RTL ?

Dear Asmaa,

Thanks for your inquiry :)

Please note that Form Maker support RTL and LTR, please share the published form link here and tell us what version do you use?

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Asmaa

Asmaa replied the topic: How can i change the direction of form from LTR to RTL ?

Dear Anoush,
Thank you for your response.
This is the link of the form : www.mawkebjalal.com/نموذج-المساهمة/
I am using Version 1.12.2.

Best wishes,
Asmaa

Anoush replied the topic: How can i change the direction of form from LTR to RTL ?

Hi Asmaa,

Thanks for the information.

Could you please check the attached file and let me know do you want to display the field label names on the right side? If yes, please send us the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a great day!

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asmaa

Asmaa replied the topic: How can i change the direction of form from LTR to RTL ?

Yes, i need all the field labels to be on the right side with right alignment also.

Thank you :)

Also, i have another question, Can i change "other" word in the checkbox to be "أخرى" ?

Thanks in advance :)

Dear Asmaa,

You can also modify the translations using POEdit software. All translation files of the plugin/theme are located under /languages folder of its directory.

You will need to download .po and .mo files of your language from here and modify .po with POEdit. Then please upload new .po and .mo back to the same folder, replacing their old versions.

Let me know in case you have further questions. Thanks!

Time to create page: 0.200 seconds