MySQL Mapping

Antoine Schmouni created the topic: MySQL Mapping

Hi,

• I have created (WD Form Maker) Application Form (named: Letter of Offer), for supplier(s) to fill in products list.
  • Every time Letter of Offer is filled in (at Joomla Platform), I need New Product to be created with eCommerce WD (at WordPress Platform).
My questions:
  1. Can I use (Joomla) MySQL Mapping to achieve the above, with the followings:?
  2. To keep creating New Products with eCommerce WD at WordPress, shall I use INSERT or UPDATE at Joomla MySQL Mapping?
  3. Can I have the ID Form at Joomla to be the same ID Product at WordPress
  4. Query type DELETE (at Joomla) can be used to delete already submitted products (at WordPress)?
Thank You!
Antoine

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: MySQL Mapping

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for your post!

Unfortunately, it is not possible to integrate those two platforms.

If you require any further information, let me know. Thanks and have a great day!

Antoine Schmouni replied the topic: MySQL Mapping

Thank you Anoush,
Could you please reply again, taking into consideration both platforms are WordPress (without Joompa) with Form Maker and eCommerce WD are activated on WordPress.
Thank you!
Antoine

Dear Antonie,

Most probably you can connect with your WordPress database with MySQL mapping and be using the remote connection type choose the Ecommerce WD tables. But we are kindly letting you know that we have not tried such a thing and we are not sure that it will work as you want.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Thank you Anoush,
I will try and let you know!
Antoine

Dear Antonie,

OK. We are waiting :)

Hello Anoush,
Prior to writing on this Forum, I consulted your colleague on the case (Web-Dorado Support ticket #140624:WD Contact Us: Ecommerce WD Stripe Payment Gateway Business (Joomla)).
She advised MySQL Mapping Joomla to WordPress is possible, and you said not, but I gave it several trials:

1. From Joomla Form, I created MySQL Mapping Remote Connection, to INSERT (some) fields in WordPress Post Products, and saved.
  2. I filled the Joomla Form at frontend, and submitted successfully, but
  3. I lost connection with WrodPress website frontend and backend (Error establishing a database connection)
  4. I checked the database with phpmyadmin, and the added values are available on the post table of WordPress
I had to delete and reinstall the website database from scratch.
By your first recommendation
  1. From WordPress website, I created MySQL Mapping local connection to INSERT (some) fields in (same website) WordPress Post Products, and saved.
  2. Form Options/MySQL Mapping doesn’t save
  3. Website did not lose connection with the database
Going back to Joomla Website
  1. I created MySQL Mapping local connection to INSERT (some) fields in (same website) Joomla Products, and saved.
  2. Form Options/MySQL Mapping did save
  3. on Joomla Platform, update on eCommerce WD product table did perform, and seen at frontend and back end
Please advise
Thank you. Antoine

Deat Antoine,

We told you that most probably you can connect with your WordPress database with MySQL mapping and be using the remote connection type choose the Ecommerce WD tables. But I have also told you that we are not sure that it will work.

Let me know if we can be helpful in anyway. Thanks and have a great weekend!

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds