Form Maker sending automatic email alerts after submissions to webmaster?

Caryn Talty created the topic: Form Maker sending automatic email alerts after submissions to webmaster?

I assumed when purchasing Form Maker that there was a way to configure automatic email alerts for the webmaster whenever someone completes and submits a form on the website. Is this not an option? Does the webmaster have to go to the website daily and manually check for submissions? This seems counter intuitive. What am I missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker sending automatic email alerts after submissions to webmaster?

Hi Caryn,

Thanks for using our products!

Please note that you as an administrator can see the submitted information two ways. In the submissions section of Form Maker and in your email address. But if you want to get instant notifications to mobile devices running Android and iOS when a user submits a new form then we are kindly suggesting you use the Pushover Integration add on.

Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks and have a good day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds