Adding payment to form

NancyProctor created the topic: Adding payment to form

I am getting more proficient with Form Maker Pro. I'm still working on post generation problems.

I want to add donations as an option including credit cards, recurring donations, and integration either with my paypal account or other account. I've done this with Paypal in the past but it isn't very friendly to the end user.

Would I need to purchase an add-on - which one - and how difficult is the implememntation.

Nancy

www.obxcommongood.org

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Adding payment to form

Dear Nancy,

Thanks for getting to us!

Firstly please let us know what issues do you have with Post Generation?

Most probably you can get the functionality using Calculator add-on. You can tell us a few details about the donation and the process how do you want to add it and we will be more helpful for you.

Thanks and have a great day!

NancyProctor replied the topic: Adding payment to form

I will create a separate topic for post generation.

I want to create a form that donors can use to donate a one-time or recurring donation to my organization. They would use credit cards so would need a secured pathway. I currently have something set up with Paypal but it is not very elegant. I thought you might have a plug-in or addon that might do that.

Calculations is not what I need.

thank you.

Nancy

Anoush replied the topic: Adding payment to form

Hi Nancy,

It is not possible to have a recurring payment. But if you want that the users pay for credit cards then you can use Stripe add on .

Thanks and have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds