Wordpress pages not editable anymore

Elke Wordpress created the topic: Wordpress pages not editable anymore

When I want to do some changes in my divi wordpress, the modules don't appear, so I can't change anything anymore. When I put the form maker plugin out, de modules appears, so the error is in the form maker plugin. Yesterday I installed Form maker mailchimp and form maker manager, I deleted those two plugins, but the error seems to be in the form maker plugin. How can I fix that (ps: since I downloaded those two plugins mentionned above, my dashboard for making forms changed, is that normal?). Thanks a lot, Elke

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Elke Wordpress replied the topic: Wordpress pages not editable anymore

Hello, i deleted the plugin and insert the new form maker plugin. But now i'm not pro anymore, how can i install the pro ?

Anoush replied the topic: Wordpress pages not editable anymore

Hi Elke,

Thanks for your question!

Please follow the steps below, if your license period has not expired. But if it has been expired then you need to renew your purchase.

Since you purchased the Pro version of the plugin, please make sure to install WD Manager plugin first. It is a quick and easy-to-use tool, which lets you manage all your Web-Dorado products. You can install, activate and update Pro Web-Dorado plugins, add-ons and themes with just a few clicks.

To download WD Manager, log in to your account of Web-Dorado.com, then navigate to My Account > My Products page.

Afterwards, go to Plugins page of your WordPress dashboard and install WD Manager by uploading its package. Activate the plugin when it is uploaded. Then go to WD Manager page and log in with the Web-Dorado account, which you used to purchase the plugin.

Click on Plugins sub-menu item. Navigate to Purchased Plugins page, where you will see the Pro version of the plugin and can install it. Note, that you will not lose any data by following these steps.

Also, here is a video guide for installing WD Manager. Let me know in case you have questions.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.161 seconds