Form maker Light not working on submit - how to debug?

landed created the topic: Form maker Light not working on submit - how to debug?

I am using form maker light on a second site it doesnt submit but it did one time which was strange.
The other thing was that for the only single working time I got what looked like a delayed success message. I got no console debug or error.
What can i do to check, will look at the network now..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form maker Light not working on submit - how to debug?

Dear Landed,

Thanks for getting to us!

Most probably there is a conflict with your website theme or the installed plugins.

So please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a nice day!

landed replied the topic: Form maker Light not working on submit - how to debug?

Here is the form, it's a copy of the cupcake form (by the way how do I make the check boxes so you can select only one choice?)
bestantigua.com/travel-info/83-antigua-airport-anu-transfers

I can see that the POST happens ok and I get a 200 response but the response seems to be just the page reloads.
If you still need the backend login please say- you might see the problem from me showing the form..
Thank you.

Anoush replied the topic: Form maker Light not working on submit - how to debug?

Dear Landed,

Thanks for the links!

We checked. At this moment we did not find an issue related to submitting process. Please let us know if you will face with this issue again.
For choosing one type please use single Choice Type.

Thanks and have a great weekend!

landed replied the topic: Form maker Light not working on submit - how to debug?

What made you think it worked?

Hello Landed,

As I told, I just tried to submit the form and it was successfully submitted.

Thanks again!

Well I can see that the form is POSTed but that is only part of the story. I cannot get this to work on this template but am surprised that should have an effect. I don't know how to debug this any further without assistance. I am not allowed to give external access to the backend.

Dear Landed,

I did test also today and did not find the issue of submitting.

But we can take a look he issue from, the admin area also, if you give us a chance.
Please note, that any sensitive information you provide is secured by our strong Privacy Statement. Feel free to look at it, if you'd like.
lClick here .

Thanks and have a good day!

As I stated before it does do the POST but the form data needs to be collected and the email needs to get sent! How do I provide backend access securely so that other people cannot view it?

Hi Landed,

You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.240 seconds