How can I set the value of my time field hours 00 to 23 and minutes 00 to 59?

Roberto created the topic: How can I set the value of my time field hours 00 to 23 and minutes 00 to 59?

Hi,
I have recently bought Form maker Pro for wordpress and I have created a form with a time field ( HH:MM ).
I'd like to know how can I prevent my users to insert values between 00 to 23 for the hours field and 00 to 59 for the minutes.
Is there a way to do it? Because at the moment they can insert any data in it without any control on the field.
Many Thanks
For your support
Regards
Roberto

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: How can I set the value of my time field hours 00 to 23 and minutes 00 to 59?

Dear Roberto,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Please note that the Date field works the way you want if you choose the Time type field. The system does now allow to insert 24 and more digits for the Hours field and does not allow to insert 60 and more digits for the Minutes field.

Please, feel free to let me know if you require any further information. Thanks and have a good day!

Roberto replied the topic: How can I set the value of my time field hours 00 to 23 and minutes 00 to 59?

Hi,
sorry but on my form it does not works as it should do as you can see from the attached image.
Why?
You have the admin credential for my website (ask them to Edita)
Regards
Roberto

Attachments:

Anoush replied the topic: How can I set the value of my time field hours 00 to 23 and minutes 00 to 59?

Hi Roberto,

I am kindly letting you know that we are working on this ticket. Edita will inform you about the results of the Date field fixing.

Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds