Why does it stop when subscription ends?

Internaut created the topic: Why does it stop when subscription ends?

I installed Joomla 2.5 just to create a Contact form. I have "Form_Maker_Joomla__UNZIPFIRST.zip" (a version included in the filename would look professional). It's file date on my comp is "Monday, ‎June ‎23, ‎2014, ‏‎11:13:19 AM"

I added the extension, which use to work, to the new hidden site intended for Contact only.

I get 2 wild new errors:

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/hahahaha/public_html/jum25Mail/administrator/components/com_formmaker/admin.formmaker.php on line 607

Fatal error: Call to a member function getUserStateFromRequest() on null in /home/hahahaha/public_html/jum25Mail/administrator/components/com_formmaker/admin.formmaker.php on line 611

The fact that my "license" has "expired" again, mean that my rent is past due and I have to rent this again and if so, how long this time will it work?

It is not being used on any site since I gave up waiting for the promised add-on to this extension that Web-d never made fulfilled. However, I find it may be useful for one Contract form I will link to from a Joomla 3.x(whatever X is today). I have no intention of renewing this again just for one form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Why does it stop when subscription ends?

Dear Internaut,

Thanks for your inquiry!

Please note that you can use the extension for a lifetime even if the license has expired. So you can give us a chance to take a look the issue you have faced with Form Maker.

But if you want to renew your purchase, then I am kindly letting you know that we can give you 30% off for that.

You can contact us using the contact form on this page.

Thanks and have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds