PDF Integration

Mansour Albussili created the topic: PDF Integration

Hi

I have the following questions regarding the PDF Integration

1- Is there a way to send the PDF to email other than Administrator and User?

2- If I updated the submission, (e.g. change one filed of the submitted data) is the PDF will be updated as well? if not How I can request to update the PDF application?

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: PDF Integration

Hi Mansour,

Thanks for your interest in our products :)

1. In the Email to send submissions to field you can add how many email addresses you want.
2. There is no any problem, please check the attached file and see how you can add those fields.

Let me know if you need anything else. Have a good day!

Attachments:

Mansour Albussili replied the topic: PDF Integration

Hi Anoush

Thanks for you reply

1- I'm talking about sending the PDF document, as you show in the attachment, there is only user and administrator, how I can add new email address?

2- I'm taking about updating the existing PDF document after submission. For example, if the user submitted an order, PDF was generated, now suppose there is a mistake on the submission and was updated through the admin page. Now the submission is updated, but the PDF still have the old data that was generated before the update. I would appreciate it you could add a function that regenerate the PDF with most recent data, even manually.

Thanks

Dear Mansour,

1. The Email address you need to add in the Email Options section in the Email to send submissions to fields.

2. Unfortunately, it is not possible as Form Maker does not have such a feature. But we are asking you to add the suggestion here .

We'll review this posts after a few more votes and add it to our development task list.

Thanks and have a great day!

Thanks
1- What the PDF document? I added the emails in "Email to send submissions to" section, but no PDF attached, only what was uploaded on the submission form.
in the PDF Integration tab there is only Administrator & User under "Send email to" section.

Hello Mansour,

Please note that the add-on is integrated with Form Maker plugin. So you can add those Email addresses by going to that form > Form Options > Email Options > Email to send submissions to. Then by going to PDF integration check Send email to and the submitted information will be sent to of those administrators.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Thanks, its works

Hi Mansour,

Great, it is very nice to hear :)

Our team hopes you can spread the word and tell your friends about Web-Dorado plugins and themes. If you have time, please share your thoughts about the product here .

We would appreciate if you could forward us the link of your review afterwards.
Thank you so much! Have a great day!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds