Popup on exit

Kirpaljeet Singh created the topic: Popup on exit

Hi WD

Recently purchased the WORDPRESS FORM MAKER PLUGIN. ( Wasnt able to select Wordpress during selection of this post).

I'm trying to understand how to get a popup activated on exit of the site or browser.

Regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Popup on exit

Hello Kirapaljeet,

Thanks for your post :) We will be happy to help you figure out the issue.

Could you please go to this link and let me know do you mean this type of pop up? If not, then please share a few details about the questions.

Thanks and have a great day!

Kirpaljeet Singh replied the topic: Popup on exit

Hi Anoush

Thank you for the reply. Actually I'm trying to adapt the survey form as a form of a pop up when the customer wants to exit the site either on closing of the browser or change of url.

Regards
Kirpaljeet

Dear Kirpaljeet,

Unfortunately, Form Maker does not have such a feature.

Thanks and have a nice day!

wow... and thats it? I really I should ask for a refund since your product cant do what I ask it to? Please I would like to ask for a refund. You can keep your plugin

I've activated a refund request. :-)

thank you so much for your kind service rendered.

Dear Kirpaljeet,

Please note, that unfortunately, Web-Dorado generally does not make refunds, as our products are intangible. However, the following are the cases when we consider full refund:

1. If You purchased a particular product by mistake and have not yet downloaded it from Your account.
2. If You found a bug, contacted our support team and we were not able to solve the issue within a reasonable time frame (usually in 24 hours).
3. If You have a recurring subscription, our billing system automatically charged You, while You have not downloaded the product after your initial subscription period.
4. If You upgrade to a higher level subscription within one month of initial purchase, we refund the previous version.

Thanks and have a good day!

Time to create page: 0.195 seconds