I still waiting for support (I e-mailed you! even my login datas)

Robert79 created the topic: I still waiting for support (I e-mailed you! even my login datas)

Please get this gliches away!

Thanks!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Robert79 replied the topic: I still waiting for support (I e-mailed you! even my login datas)

Why i cant archive this:

and than this?

its would be logical!

Attachments:

Anoush replied the topic: I still waiting for support (I e-mailed you! even my login datas)

Dear Robert,

Thanks for contacting us and using our products.

1.Please note that the check boxes are at the beginning of the sentences. Most probably there is a conflict with your website current theme. If you provide us the link to that form we will send you CSS code for figuring it out.

2.The required feature work by going to next page. Most probably there is a problem and we need to take a look.

3.Please note that the buttons position you can change within the theme of Form Maker.

4.Using the HTML field you can add the custom text on the 4th page. But if you want that the text will appear after submitting the form then you need to go Form Options > Actions After Submissions and add the text there.

Thanks and have a good day!

Robert79 replied the topic: I still waiting for support (I e-mailed you! even my login datas)

Dear Anoush,

i just send you an e-mail where i provide all nessesary informations to: <[email protected]>

Thanks a lot :)

Best regards

Sorry i forgot to include the direct link (the form is only on the german site)
www.mieterpartei.eu/de/partei/mitglied-w.../beitrittserklaerung

Anoush replied the topic: I still waiting for support (I e-mailed you! even my login datas)

Dear Robert,

Thanks for sharing the link. Our developers are working on this ticket. I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Hi,

thanks most of the problembs are fixed, but still on next button he do not warn you if you have not filled out the required fild but on the previous button he do ^^

Dear Robert,

Great :)

Have you checked the Required option of the Next and Previous fields?

Thanks again.

Time to create page: 0.597 seconds