Cannot get PayPal to work

Chris created the topic: Cannot get PayPal to work

This is actually for WordPress FormMaker, but I don't see it in the Category.

I have enabled PayPal and tried both production and testmode. No matter what, after the form is submitted, I do not get redirected to PayPal for payment. I have added the paypal field on the form and tried several options. Is there something else I'm missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Chris replied the topic: Cannot get PayPal to work

Update - I have deleted almost every Plugin that I thought could be contributing to the issue. I deactivated and reactivated Forms Maker and setup a brand new form with only a few fields to test. No matter what, my test run never gets directed to PayPal.

I have read through several forum posts and keep looking through all the settings, but I cannot figure this out. I really need help.

Is there a way to export a form, so I can delete and reinstall Form Maker without having to recreate my form? I'm open to pretty much any other suggestion.

Anoush replied the topic: Cannot get PayPal to work

Dear Chris,

Thank for using our products!

I am kindly asking you to send us the link and the admin details of your website. We will check that out and get back to you very soon.

Please send the login information using the contact form on this page.

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks and have a wonderful day!

Time to create page: 0.178 seconds