Form Maker Manager Unresponsive

stacy speckman created the topic: Form Maker Manager Unresponsive

I have 16 forms, 8 of which were pre-made and included with the free version of Form Maker.
When in Manager, if I click on the form name, the edit button, or garbage button, it redirects me to the same exact screen - my list of forms in manager.
I use wordpress and have updated all of my plugins, cleaned my computer disk, and restarted computer.
It has been 2 days in a row.
Thank you for your help!
Stacy in NC

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker Manager Unresponsive

Hello Stacy,

How are you?

Please give us temporary administrator access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Jacoria replied the topic: Form Maker Manager Unresponsive

I have the same problem

Anoush replied the topic: Form Maker Manager Unresponsive

Dear Jacoria,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue! Please note that the case of this problem can be related to other conflicts on your website.

So we are kindly asking you to send us the login details of your website for taking a look at the issue and figure out a solution for that. Send the details using this form.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds