Not showing correctly on mobile device (iphone 7)

Sandra Hill created the topic: Not showing correctly on mobile device (iphone 7)

My form looks good on computer and ipad, but not on iphone. I have 2 columns for the checkboxes but it can only fit on on the iphone. How do I change this? Page is www.greghillfinance.com.au/index.php/test

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: Not showing correctly on mobile device (iphone 7)

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

It will be better if in mobile view these 8 checkboxes will be arranged under each other and not display in 2 columns.

So please let me know if it is OK for you and we will provide the custom css code.

Thanks and have a great day ;)

Sandra Hill replied the topic: Not showing correctly on mobile device (iphone 7)

Yes, that sounds great. Thanks

Anoush replied the topic: Not showing correctly on mobile device (iphone 7)

Dear Sandra,

Please add the below code in the css file of that form. Also you can provide us the admin details of your website and we will do these modifications for you.

Please send the login information using the contact form on this page.

@media only screen and (max-width: 768px) {
.wdform-element-section>div checkbox-div forlabs , #wdform_4_element100 , #wdform_4_element101 , #wdform_4_element102 , #dform_4_element103 ; #wdform_4_element104 , #wdform_4_element105 , #wdform_4_element106 , #wdform_4_element107

{display:block !important;} }

Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.168 seconds