form maker with joomla and postresql as database.

Sam Maunga created the topic: form maker with joomla and postresql as database.

Hi

i am installing joomla 3.x on my local machine using wamp as i want to complete my site locally before i did upload it to be public. I am using postgresql as my database. I got it working fine and i am installing the web form maker as well.

The installation of web form maker is successful but when i go and click on contact form maker under components in the admin panel i got this error displayed.

ERROR: relation "dyhbp_contactformmaker" does not exist LINE 1: SELECT COUNT(*) FROM dyhbp_contactformmaker ^

Can you help me solve this.

Thank you.
Sam.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anoush replied the topic: form maker with joomla and postresql as database.

Dear Sam,

Hello and thanks for your inquiry.

Most probably the table has not been created correctly dyhbp_contactformmaker , so we are kindly asking you to update it one more time.
Without uninstalling the old version install the new one.

If the issue persists again, please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks and have a great day!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds