Is there away to save an contact form in form maker and then install that ......

Julia van Etten created the topic: Is there away to save an contact form in form maker and then install that ......

Is there away to save an contact form in form maker and then install that contact form on an other domein and an other joomla site. So i do not have to type the contact form over again if it is an big one.

simple can i use the same contact form from pietje.nl (save) also on tik.nl (install)

It will be nice that will not have to type it over again

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Is there away to save an contact form in form maker and then install that ......

Hi, Julia!

Thanks for posting your question!

This can be done with Export/Import add-on of Form Maker extension. You can Export your form from your first Joomla site, then import it into your second one. Let me post the link to its page, where you can find out more about the tool:

web-dorado.com/products/joomla-form/export-import.html

It works with Form Maker Pro and we can provide you a 30% discount to get the add-on. Please contact our team through this form in case you would like to get the discount.

Also, make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds