How can allow end user edit on form submission from front end

Amer created the topic: How can allow end user edit on form submission from front end

Hello dear,
I looking forward to buying your Form maker extension,
I would like to ask you about allow end user to edit on form submission from front end, is it available on your extension.
Thanks and regards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: How can allow end user edit on form submission from front end

Hi, Amer!

Thank you for your interest in purchasing Form Maker!

Unfortunately, the extension does not have the mentioned functionality yet. However, the feature you wish to have would be a great addition to the product. So could you please add your suggestion to our Submit Your Idea page?

Our development team will consider working on this for further updates.
Thanks in advance! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Amer replied the topic: How can allow end user edit on form submission from front end

Hello dear
Thanks for reply
If I need to customize the extension to allow to end user to edit on submitted from from front end , how much will cost this customize?
Thanks

Agapi G. replied the topic: How can allow end user edit on form submission from front end

Greetings, Amer!

Unfortunately, we cannot provide custom development at the moment, due to lack of spare resources on our end. But Form Maker is open source, so you are welcome to make any changes to its files.

Thank you! Have a great start of the week!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds