I can't install the form maker

Catalina created the topic: I can't install the form maker

I have the following error when I tried to install it:

Alerte
JInstaller: :Install: impossible de trouver un fichier d'initialisation XML

Table 'db581747839.johi0_formmaker' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT public_key, private_key FROM johi0_formmaker

Installation d'un paquet : il y a eu une erreur en installant l'extension Mettre à jour

Could you help me please

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: I can't install the form maker

Hi Catalina!

Thank you for posting about this issue!

May we check the problem as a temporary Super User of your Joomla site? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Internaut replied the topic: I can't install the form maker

I see and have been the recipient of this type of response - to provide you with access, and you have fixed my problems in the past most adequately, but I wonder why, when the question is the same, you can't publish what you did to fix our issues. Would it not save you time having to post the request to access, and us from waiting for you to ask that, provide, wait for your reply, and send the access, and wait? I think your time would be better spent otherwise, than repeating your work.
If there was a FAQ with an answer to this often posted issue, you won't have to answer me too :)
i

Anoush replied the topic: I can't install the form maker

Dear user,

Thanks for using our products!

Please be informed, that these issues are unique to each website. The problem might be caused by a conflict with other extensions and/or the template installed to your website. In order to fix the issue, we need to take a look at the code of the extension. That is why we need admin access.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds