Can´t edit or add fields

Johbro replied the topic: Can´t edit or add fields

What I has said under 87199, download and install version 3.6.11 and all your problems are solved.
Gr and sccs Johbro

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Michiel Tempelman replied the topic: Can´t edit or add fields

Hi I'm using 3.5.4 and where the issues started off with the pop up similar to the one from the snapshot early in this tread I now get a white screen when navigating to the from maker. I have amended the files listed but no luck yet.
issues were not present prior to joomla 3.7.

would this mean that (eventhough 3.5.4 worked flawless) i would need to purchase the pro version in order to overcome the issues I face?

thx

Maguro replied the topic: Can´t edit or add fields

Michiel Tempelman wrote: Hi I'm using 3.5.4 and where the issues started off with the pop up similar to the one from the snapshot early in this tread I now get a white screen when navigating to the from maker. I have amended the files listed but no luck yet.
issues were not present prior to joomla 3.7.

would this mean that (eventhough 3.5.4 worked flawless) i would need to purchase the pro version in order to overcome the issues I face?

thx

Thats my problem too.... :-(

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can´t edit or add fields

Hey Guys!

James, looks like I cannot attach a .zip file on the forum. Could you please download the from the following Google Drive link?
goo.gl/O9o15a

Michiel and Maguro, if you have an older version of Form Maker Pro, we can fix the problem on your website manually. Please contact our team using this form, and send temporary Super User access.

Our development team will fix the problem ASAP. Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

James replied the topic: Can´t edit or add fields

Agapi G. wrote: Hey Guys!

James, looks like I cannot attach a .zip file on the forum. Could you please download the from the following Google Drive link?
goo.gl/O9o15a

Michiel and Maguro, if you have an older version of Form Maker Pro, we can fix the problem on your website manually. Please contact our team using this form, and send temporary Super User access.

Our development team will fix the problem ASAP. Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Hello Agapi, that worked :-) however emails arriving are now failing DMARC/DKIM. Any ideas why this happens?

Hey James!

That's wonderful! We are happy the problem was fixed!
Do you mean you are getting spam messages now? Could you please check if they are submitted from the same IP address, or it is different each time?

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. wrote: Hey James!

That's wonderful! We are happy the problem was fixed!
Do you mean you are getting spam messages now? Could you please check if they are submitted from the same IP address, or it is different each time?

Thanks! Have a good day!

Hi Agapi

They always come from the same IP address (the Joomla server), however I think it might be related to Joomla itself following the upgrade.

James

Hello James!

The IP address actually should be the IP of the submitter. In any case, could you please try blocking those IPs? I am posting a screenshot, where you can see where this setting is located.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Hi Agapi

The sending IP address is always the server of Joomla, and not the person completing the form. Something has changed and I believe within Joomla, for email systems to think the emails has been spoofed and failing DMARC/DKIM.

James

Hey James!

That's really strange. There might have been a limitation set on your website hosting. Could you please check that with your hosting provider? Also please try to set up SMTP on your Joomla site, using Gmail as your external SMTP server. This might help.

Let me know how it goes.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

HI Agapi

I've checked and there is nothing wrong with my hosting provider. If I use PHP mail, then the email is flagged with DKIM failure, if I use SMTP and localhost there is no problem.

If I use Gmail then it will also fail DKIM due to SPF is not set to allow Gmail to send emails.

Thanks
James

Hey James!

I researched this problem, seems like it is very common. I found this one particular Stackoverflow topic, the solution of which might be helpful for you. Could you please check it within this link?

Let us know if it helps.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thanks Agapi

DKIM/DMARC is all setup correctly. When phpmail sends the email if fails DKIM, but change it to SMTP localhost (i.e. the same server) it works.

I have posted in the Joomla Forum , but to date, I've not had anyone reply.

James

Hey James!

Perhaps something was changed in the new Joomla version regarding PHP Mail. Could you please share the possible solutions, in case someone replies on Joomla Forum? You can also try posting on Stackoverflow, it is a very active community.

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Will do, no news yet!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Agapi G.

Time to create page: 0.430 seconds