Options From DB Values Missing

shak created the topic: Options From DB Values Missing

Hi,

I have created a form on Wordpress, where i am selecting a single option, with the option specified in a mysql database. I then want the form emailed to me.

When I fill out the form, I can see the options from my database, but when the form is submitted, the email shows the value as empty. Do i need to select an additional setting to have the selection option value shown in the email?

Cheers,

Shak

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Options From DB Values Missing

Hi Shak,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Shak, can you please make sure that the selected option has a value, for this when creating the field please try to give the option name as a value.

If everything is done correctly, then we'll need full admin access to your website to check the issue. Please send the credentials at [email protected] and mention this forum post URL in your email. Please also write which form and which field give that issue.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.154 seconds