Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

Kyle H. created the topic: Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

I just upgraded to the most recent Form Maker patch. We have 3 forms on our intranet and all 3 work in chrome but not in IE. When you go to click submit in IE nothing happens. I've attached a screenshot of the error that is generated in the background when trying to click submit.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kyle H. replied the topic: Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

I've also tried alternative version of JS code on front-end.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

Hello Kyle!

Thank you for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please mention the version of your IE browser? Also please let me know if you have free or Pro version of Form Maker plugin. We will test the latest release on the same IE version and see if we get the same Javascript errors.

Thanks! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Kyle H. replied the topic: Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

IE Version 11.576.14393.0
Update Versions 11.0.38

Pro version.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

Hello Kyle!

Thanks for this information. I have tested the latest version of Form Maker Pro on Internet Explorer 11, but the form I used submitted properly without any errors. So I am guessing there is also a conflict on your website.

Are you able to replicate the theme of your website and its plugins, including Form Maker Pro, on a temporary test server? We can check the conflict this way and provide a solution ASAP.

If you can set up a test server, please forward its temporary admin login information using this form. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

This is an internal website. Not available for login. Do you offer remote sessions?

Hello Kyle!

We can also take a look at the problem through TeamViewer, of course. Could you please contact our team through this form, and let us know which is the convenient time for your to have the session?

Also please mention the timezone you are in. Don't forget to include the URL of this forum topic in your message.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

kalilocal replied the topic: Submit button works in Chrome but not IE after upgrade

We are experiencing the same issue. Did you find any solution to this issue that you can share?

Hello!

Thanks for posting about this problem!

Kyle was working on WordPress, rather than Joomla, do you have WordPress too? If so, could you please go to Form Maker > Global Options and mark Use alternative version of JS code on front-end option as checked?

In case you have Joomla, please make sure cache is disabled from Global Configurations > System page.
Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds