Horizontal Scrolling for Published Submission Table

Sue Monthie created the topic: Horizontal Scrolling for Published Submission Table

I am publishing a submission table that does not fit horizontally in my page. Is it possible to enable horizontal scrolling for a published submission table, in order to see the columns that don't fit?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Horizontal Scrolling for Published Submission Table

Hi Sue!

Thank you for reporting this problem!

The horizontal scroll should already be there, so there's most definitely a CSS or Javascript conflict on your site. May we take a look at it as a temporary admin of your website? Please send the login information using the contact form on this page.

Also make sure to indicate the URL of this forum topic in your email. Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Agapi G. replied the topic: Horizontal Scrolling for Published Submission Table

Hey Suzanne!

We looked at the submissions of your form, but looks like the scrollbar is placed properly on it. Could you please check this animated screenshot? If you scroll to the bottom, you will notice the scrollbar.

In case you still won't see the bar, please let me know what browser/operating system you test with. We will check the issue on the same environment.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds