The language files of Form Maker Lite are very poor !

baijianpeng created the topic: The language files of Form Maker Lite are very poor !

Today I tried to translate Form Maker Lite v3.6.9 (the latest version) into my native language, then I realized that the language files of this component are very poor ! Most of the user interface language strings were NOT included in the language files, they had been HARDCODED into the php codes!

For example, the sentence "The form has been saved successfully." , this is very useful for each form, but it is NOT in any language file, it was hardcoded in this file: /administrator/components/com_formmaker/formmaker.php .

Why not offer complete language file to make this extension more friendly ?

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: The language files of Form Maker Lite are very poor !

Hey!

Thanks so much for your suggestions!

Could you please add your comments to our Submit your idea page? We really appreciate your feedback about the quality of our products. Hopefully our developers will work on these changes soon.

Let me provide you the link:
web-dorado.com/support/submit-your-idea.html

Thank you! Have a good day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.152 seconds