Error returning from PayPal

Lee created the topic: Error returning from PayPal

My "Actions After Submission" is set to "Stay On Form".

After PayPal process the payment and users click on the "Return To Merchant" button Paypal is appending &success=1 to the URL and this results in a 404 error page. In addition when viewing the submissions for this form all displaying "In Progress" for the "Payment Status" field.

Where/how do I go to correct these issues from happening?

Thanks,

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Error returning from PayPal

Hello Lee!

Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please give us temporary administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the issue regarding payments on your form and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

You can send the login details using the contact form on this page . Also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Lee replied the topic: Error returning from PayPal

It has been about 10 days now and I have heard nothing regarding the issue. I did see apparent support activity on Feb 15, 2017 but nothing since that time. Is there any chance this issue will be resolved soon or do I need to chalk this up as a lost cause and spend additional money for another solution somewhere?

Thanks

Agapi G. replied the topic: Error returning from PayPal

Hi Lee!

Thank you for the follow-up! Please note, that I have responded to you on Wednesday, February 15, 20:17, most probably my e-mail wasn't delivered to you. Let me post the reply quoted below:

"Dear Lee,

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has fixed the problem on your Form Maker. Now the payment information should be displayed properly. Could you please take a look?

Let me know in case there's anything else I can assist you with.
Thanks! Have a great day!"

Could you please test your forms and see if they are working properly now?
Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Shawn replied the topic: Error returning from PayPal

i am also having this exact same issue with form maker in joomla. what was done to correct the issue?

Anoush replied the topic: Error returning from PayPal

Dear Shawn,

Thanks for getting to us!

May we have a look into the issue from admin area of your website? You can send us the login information privately using this contact form. Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message.

Please send the login details using the this form.

Thanks! Have a good weekend!

Time to create page: 0.187 seconds