Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work

Anders Lejhagen created the topic: Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work

Hei,
Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work. Form Maker create folder in Google Drive, but I do not get up any choice about where I want to save the files. After I entered the registration code from Google.

Regards
Anders

The following user(s) said Thank You: O McClung

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work

Hello Anders!

Thank you for letting us know about this issue!

Could you please give us temporary WordPress administrator access to your website? Our development team will take a look at the problem you are facing with Google Drive Integration as soon as possible, and provide a solution.

You can send the information using the contact form on this page. Also please mention the link to this forum thread in your message.

Thanks! Have a good weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

O McClung replied the topic: Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work

Anders Lejhagen wrote: Hei,
Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work. Form Maker create folder in Google Drive, but I do not get up any choice about where I want to save the files. After I entered the registration code from Google.

Regards
Anders

4 months later, same thing for me. Not fixed! I paid for Form Maker so that I could use this feature particularly. After Google Dive authorization code is inserted, the form just saves and closes every time. The panel that is supposed to open, showing where you can direct files never opens.
Why no fix yet Web Dorado? Yu actually asked that person for thier google admin password?!?

Agapi G. replied the topic: Do not get Form Maker Google Drive to work

Greetings!

We are terribly sorry for the inconvenience, but this problem has been resolved in the latest Form Maker plugin and Google Drive Integration add-on versions. Could you please make sure they are installed to your website?

In case the problem still persists, please give us temporary WordPress admin access to your website. You can send the login information using the contact form on this page. Our development team will make the changes as soon as possible.

Please note, that this is not Google admin, but access to WordPress administrative dashboard of your website.

Also, make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your message.
Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.172 seconds