displaying data gathered from Form Maker

Carol Jones created the topic: displaying data gathered from Form Maker

Dear Web-Dorado team,

I think this question was asked by someone earlier, but here's my version. Is there a way to show the data from the form maker plugin on the front end in kind of a directory format, like the built in weblinks listing, or a user/contact list where the fields you want to see can be listed? Or is there a way to make a search function to query the data so some of it shows up, or both? I had a plugin called content importer that I used in an earlier version of Joomla! not sure there is an update for 2.5 where I could export the form maker data to csv and then import it into K2 Items. That seems kind of illogical. Do you know of a better way?
Thanks,
Carol

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: displaying data gathered from Form Maker

Dear palominojones,
Unfortunately the current version of Joomla Form Maker does not allow you to show the submissions on the front end.

We are considering including such functionality in the upcoming versions of Form Maker.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Carol Jones replied the topic: Re: displaying data gathered from Form Maker

Thank you for your response. I'll be hoping and waiting that you do add this functionality. I'd be happy to provide my data as a test case for you. ;) :kiss:

Carol

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds