Actions after Submission Using Paypal

thedude12 created the topic: Actions after Submission Using Paypal

I have a form setup that uses paypal. I want to be sure I have the correct actions set for the form after submission. Since the users will be redirected to paypal after submitting the form - what should the value actually be for "Actions After Submission"?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Actions after Submission Using Paypal

Hey!

Thanks for your question!

If you enable PayPal on your form and place PayPal fields on it, users will be redirected to PayPal automatically upon clicking submit. There is no need to set this up in Actions after submission.

So in case you are facing difficulties, make sure PayPal is on Production Mode in Form Options > Payment Options, and a valid PayPal account email address is provided. You will also need to have PayPal fields added to your form.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

thedude12 replied the topic: Actions after Submission Using Paypal

Thank you for the reply...just to clairfy...

-My current action is: Stay on Form. This is OK?

-There is only 1 paypal field available in form maker to choose from - which would be for amount - is that correct? You mentioned "paypal feilds" - I wanted to make sure there weren't any other specific paypal fields in which to use for this.

Thanks

Hey!

That is a correct Action after submission, of course! When users click Submit, they will be redirected to PayPal. After they go through the payment and complete it, they will be redirected back to the form page.

As for your second question, there are a few more PayPal fields than only Amount field. Please check the screenshot below. If you select one of the other radio buttons I circled, you will be able to add other types of PayPal fields to your form.

Thanks! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

thedude12 replied the topic: Actions after Submission Using Paypal

Why of course! Thank you!

You are most welcome!

It is nice to know your questions have been sorted out! Please feel free to drop us a line any time you will need further assistance from our team. We'll be happy to help!

Thanks! Have a great weekend!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.309 seconds