Form Maker causing other scripts to break?

Frank Baxter created the topic: Form Maker causing other scripts to break?

We have a custom built virtual keyboard on our site, for learning piano chords and scales.
The app pulls in a chords.js, chords.css, and has a dependency on Jquery.

The app was having some issues so we deactivated all plug-ins and reactivated one at a time.
The only one causing the app not to work properly was Formaker Pro.

Mousing over a letter on the Chords line is supposed to trigger a drop-down menu of chord choices (see attached picture).
As soon as Formaker Pro is activated it stops working. Deactivate Formaker Pro and all is well.

I've also attached a copy of the source code for the page with the virtual keyboard.

The new site is in development or I'd be happy to point you to it, but if you go to pianoworld.com now you will only see the old site. New site is only accessible via proxy.

I like the formaker, it's a well thought out tool, but we can't use it if it's going to break other things.
Any Ideas?

Best,
Frank B.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker causing other scripts to break?

Hello Frank!

Thank you for keeping us posted about this issue!

Could you please check the Javascript console of Google Developer tools? See if there are any errors when Form Maker is activated and when you hover on the menus.

Can we perhaps have temporary administrator access to your site? Please submit a support ticket using this form . We will provide you our IP address, which you can add to your white list, or alternatively we can connect through a proxy server.

Don't forget to mention the link to this forum thread in your message. Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds