Can I make the 'previous' and 'next' buttons top?

Sally Hughes Doherty created the topic: Can I make the 'previous' and 'next' buttons top?

Hello,

I'm delighted by the page break/ ability to create a multi-part form, as it was just what I was looking for. However, my client would like this feature to be a the top of the form instead of the bottom. Can you advise on the best way for me to make this happen?

Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can I make the 'previous' and 'next' buttons top?

Hi Sally!

We are very glad Page Break feature of Form Maker is useful for you!

Unfortunately next/previous buttons cannot be placed above the form, but there's a similar option which you might like. If you check 1117-edit-pagebar.png screenshot, you will see the small edit button circled. Click that to open pagebar toolbox.

Afterwards choose Steps option (as shown in 1117-pagebar-steps.png screenshot). It will add steps buttons above the form pages. Could you please give this a try and let me know if it works for you?

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
Attachments:

Sally Hughes Doherty replied the topic: Can I make the 'previous' and 'next' buttons top?

Thank you! Hopefully that will satisfy the client. I tried the step option, and really hated the layout and couldn't get it to look good with css changes, so I've gone with the percentage option. Fingers crossed!

Thank you for your help.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Can I make the 'previous' and 'next' buttons top?

Hello Sally!

Hopefully your client will like the percentage option.Please keep us posted with their response.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds