not getting submissions

Julie Dahl created the topic: not getting submissions

The form is up on waterlabs.net/real-estate-testing/ but after filling out the form i dont see any evidence of it being submitted. I deactivated and reactivated the plugin on wordpress. :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Julie Dahl replied the topic: not getting submissions

The form isn't sending to the preferred "send submissions to" recipient. It doesnt even show in the spam folder.
When I add an alternate email to the "send submissions to," it does deliver to that inbox.
Any help would be appreciated.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: not getting submissions

Hi Julie,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Julie, to make sure that entries are submitted, please enter Form maker > submissions > choose the form fro above drop down list and check the list of submissions.

If the submission is showing here then there is a mailing issue.

First of all please make sure the email is not filtered to the spam or junk email folder.
- Try using another email address (preferably one with the same domain as your site)
- Wordpress uses PHP mail. Perhaps your hosting does not have sendmail enabled. Please contact your hosting provider.
- Alternatively, you can use SMTP, which should always work.

You can use this plugin for example: wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/
Setting up an external SMTP server, such as GMail should work. But GMail requires authentication.

Mailer: smtp
SMTP Authentication: yes
SMTP Security: SSL
SMTP Port: 465
SMTP Username: your gmail full address
SMTP Password: your gmail password
SMTP Host: smtp.gmail.com

Instructions for WP SMTP
Please be informed, that this could be an issue with your server. You can check this by the following way. Please install an SMTP plugin, e.g. WP SMTP ( wordpress.org/plugins/wp-smtp/ ) and send a test mail to your e-mail in its settings. If the e-mails will be sent, then the issue is within Form Maker and we will need temporary full admin access to take a look at the problem.

But if the test mail will fail being sent, then the issue is within your website's mail server and you'll need to contact your hosting provider to solve the problem.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Julie Dahl replied the topic: not getting submissions

Thanks Zhanna.
I tried setting up an external SMTP server and used a plugin called Easy WP SMTP since it was tested successfully with my theme. I sent out a test email from the plugin to my personal email address and nothing came through. Any advice?
Thanks,
Julie

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: not getting submissions

Hi Julie,

Thanks for getting back to me.

In that case can you please send me admin access to your website for checking your email settings.

You can send email credentials using this online form web-dorado.com/support/contact-us.html .

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Time to create page: 0.196 seconds