emails to submitters and submissions

Carol Jones created the topic: emails to submitters and submissions

Hi,

I love this plugin and it works and I get it. But...the email I get back as the admin contains a nice table layout with all the answers from the submitter. However the submitter only gets a few of the answers in a rather simple text email with no formatting without the last few answers showing. And, worst of all, the page I go to retrieve the submissions is missing about the last seven questions, i.e. all the fields are not showing, and the .csv file I download is also missing these last seven (or so) answers. It is strange that the email I get has the answers but not the questions showing. The questions are quite wordy, so could that be causing it? Here is the link to the form which is embedded in an article:
mainefiberarts.org/index.php/en/fiber-web-resources/fiber-resource-guide-entry
I'm also attaching what the .csv file looks like so you can compare it.

My questions are, can these additional fields be made to show up on the backend submissions list? Can the submitter get a formatted email or is that a function of his email program?

I don't know javascript coding and I'm hoping I don't have to do any css coding either, but if this is the issue and I can fix it, I will if you tell me how.

Thank you for a great plugin!

Carol Jones

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Carol Jones replied the topic: Re: emails to submitters and submissions

Just realized the attachment didn't get attached, so here it is as a .txt file along with an .rtf of the email I received.

Attachments:

Administrator replied the topic: Re: emails to submitters and submissions

Dear Carol,

Please give us (to email [email protected]) a temporary admin user account to your site, and we will try to help you to solve the problem of Joomla Form Maker as soon as possible.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

OK I sent you the information you need. (I hope.)

Thanks,

Carol

It seems like you fixed this for me. Thank you very much. I just wondered if I should delete your temporary login yet or if you are going to fiddle with it any more.

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

Carol

Administrator replied the topic: Re: emails to submitters and submissions

Dear Carol,

You may delete the temporary account.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Lisa Wise replied the topic: Re: emails to submitters and submissions

I have a very similar issue and was wondering what you did to fix this. Would rather do the fix myself, if possible, so I KNOW what was wrong.

My biggest concern with the email submissions is that some of the label names do not show up on the email submission and some of them do.

Also, Is there an easy way to change the ORDER of the label/input in which they appear in the email submission?

The temporary/staging link for the form is here: http://new.inclinecars.com/~hillside/index.php/request-a-quote

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds