A little doubt

Junior created the topic: A little doubt

Hello WebDorado,

I´m looking for a way to create a form and the data included in this form need to be storaged in my MySQL database of Joomla. Actually, I need to create a form to register some data from my students and these data must be accessed in a report for specific users (as admin, for example). I would like to know if Form Maker can store the data from different forms in the database

Thanks

Junior

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Administrator replied the topic: Re: A little doubt

Dear Junior,

Joomla Form Maker stores the form filled information in the database.
Administrator can manage the submissions as well as export to XML and CSV.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Junior replied the topic: Re: A little doubt

Thanks, but I have another question: once I have recorded some data in my database with Form Maker, Can I change the data at any time or this extention only allow to record, not to edit?

Thanks

In the current version of the Form Maker, you only can delete submissions. We are working on the update of the extension which will support EDIT functionality.The new version will be available within a month.

Best regards
Web-Dorado team

Heinz Peter Lade Robles replied the topic: Re: A little doubt

Have you released these version where? i need to edit the submissions on the backend... is that posiible???

Current version of Form Maker for Joomla supports submissions editing. The version for WordPress is in the testing stage and will be available within a month.

Time to create page: 0.219 seconds