I can't export CSV list all at once

Silqthashakka created the topic: I can't export CSV list all at once

Hello. I created a form that has 45 submissions. Unfortunately, when I export as a CSV file I can only export page by page. In my case, it is about 20 submissions per page. Is there any way that it can export my submissions all at once?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: I can't export CSV list all at once

Greetings! Thank you for reporting this issue!

The submissions actually are supposed to be exported all at once, so there certainly is a problem on your Form Maker. Could you submit a support ticket by emailing us to [email protected]? Please send temporary admin access to your site.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your email. Our developers will take a look as soon as possible and provide a solution.

Thanks! Have a nice day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Silqthashakka

Agapi G. replied the topic: I can't export CSV list all at once

Hi Selim!

Looks like there is a bug in the plugin, which we are going to solve with an update soon. Meanwhile, I have sent a fixed version to your email, please check your inbox.

Make sure to deactivate and delete current version of Form Maker, and install this one afterwards.
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds