loader gif (pop up) or text in the form maker

zenonemmanuel created the topic: loader gif (pop up) or text in the form maker

I've noticed a problem in the form maker. When my clent upload image have big size it can take some seconds for loading. I want to ask if there is a way for add a loader gif (pop up) or text in the form maker that appear when you try to load a big size image. Because as it is now, when you click for open a big size image the current image doesn't change and people could think that the form is bugged and leave the site.... but the form isn't bugged, simply it needs some seconds for load the image.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: loader gif (pop up) or text in the form maker

Hi @zenonemmanuel,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Dear, for now we don't have that feature, but we are planning to change file upload we have now improving the functionality. We'll also add that feature to new file upload field.

You can also go further and add your suggestions in our Submit Your Idea section. We give a lot of importance to the voice of our customers, so your idea will make it happen even sooner.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds