send requesinvio richieste tramite form alla mail

giovanni created the topic: send requesinvio richieste tramite form alla mail

:ohmy:

Dear Managers, I created different forms on our site www.ictorregrotta.gov.it/ (personal requests) with your application. Unfortunately, some days no requests arrive or arrive with delay days. Our email [email protected] is fully functional because there's also other emails. It also happens that requests that have been transmitted through the following form arrive before those sent before. For example, a request that was created at 12:00 arrives first on our email a created the day before at 18:00. What could be the problem? I noticed that the requests are not coming to our e-mail, however, are stored under the heading submissions, then the transmission takes place from the pc to the submissions box, but there is no transmission from the submissions to our email box and the compiler email through the email that the system has sceltodi create or [email protected].
thank you
GIOVANNI Calamuneri

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: send requesinvio richieste tramite form alla mail

Hi Giovanni,

Thanks for your inquiry.

I have just tested the form and received the submission as a user.

The email has come to my Junk folder, please you also check your spam box.

if the form send the email to user then it send too admin email too.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds