Submit button does nothing?

Mike Smith created the topic: Submit button does nothing?

Please note on this form www.cornelaccountants.com/get_quote/ the submit button does not take any action.

The page simply freezes in its current state and no form submission is carried out?!

I have completed ALL the required email address, the submit/clear form button etc and my email address is not the issue - it is the correct email address for our site. The form itself is not doing anything/making any submission.

I have installed the Pro version today so I have the most up to date version.

Please do advise?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: Submit button does nothing?

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Can I ask you to write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website. We'll try to solve your issue.

Please also include this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Agapi G. replied the topic: Submit button does nothing?

Hello Mike!

I am happy to inform you, that our development team has resolved the problem on your website! The problem was that your website theme did not let Form Maker's shortcode to run properly in its current condition, so our developers have made it compatible with your theme.

Could you please take a look and confirm this?
Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds