Email after submitting form not working

Cee created the topic: Email after submitting form not working

Hi, I hope you can help me. Suddenly, without me changing anything, the submitted forms are not emailing anymore. I have it set up so that it goes into an email inbox via my hosting company (Bluehost), then gets forwarded on to the proper person. Also, the person submitting the form used to get an email confirmation of what they filled out, and this is not working either. I contacted Bluehost yesterday, and they said it's not their problem. But yet, it magically stopped working without me touching anything. What can I do, please? This is really crucial that I get this fixed .. Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Email after submitting form not working

Hello Cee! Thanks for posting about this problem!

Could you please check your Global Configurations of your Joomla site and make sure caching is turned off? It conflicts with Form Maker's mailing functionality, so perhaps it was turned on recently.

You can also try to alter the value of mail function from here, set it to PHPmail, if it is set to Sendmail and vice versa. Let me know if these work.

Thank you! Have a wonderful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cee replied the topic: Email after submitting form not working

Where would I be able to find this, please? I do not see anything about caching in the settings..

Hi Cee!

Joomla cache settings are located under Global Configurations > System settings, so make sure to check it there.

But are you sure you are using Joomla? In case you have WordPress, the cause of this issue is different. So please let me know.

Thank you!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Cee replied the topic: Email after submitting form not working

I have form maker pro by WebDorado. I have looked all over, and I don't see anything for global configurations. What am I missing?

Hello Cee!

Looks like you have Form Maker for WordPress. In this case could we please take a look at the problem from your WordPress admin? Please forward the temporary administrator access information to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.

Our development team will take a look at the issue as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Hi Cee!

Our development team has finished working on your website. It turns out, that your website generally does not send e-mails. This is due to the configurations on your web hosting.

Could you please contact your hosting company and ask them to enable mailing functions on your website?
Thank you! Have a blissful day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.205 seconds