form doesn't send...

kabal created the topic: form doesn't send...

Hello,

We created a form using form maker:
bit.ly/2bgzjRR
I checked everything, all is filled in right but we can not use the form, it doesn't send the messages...
does somebody knows what could went wrong?

Thanks!
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: form doesn't send...

Hello Kabal! Thanks for posting about the issue!

Looks like the form does not submit at all, there are some Javascript errors on the page. Could we please take a look at them from your website admin? Kindly send the login information to [email protected], mentioning the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and figure out a solution.
Thank you! Have an amazing day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Thomas Stark replied the topic: form doesn't send...

I am having the same issues on my site. Could someone please contact me so to resolve the issue? Thank you very much!

Agapi G. replied the topic: form doesn't send...

Hello Thomas! We'll surely help you out with this problem!

Please send an e-mail to [email protected], giving temporary admin access to your website. Also make sure to include the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Our development team will check it out and provide a solution as soon as possible.
Thanks! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.243 seconds