pro plug-in interferes with the operation of slide

Herb Liverett created the topic: pro plug-in interferes with the operation of slide

Form Maker Pro Plug-in interferes with the showing of the slides in the WPzoom -Venture -Theme. When I disable this plug-in the slides restart and work fine. However my forms go away. Please let me know if there is some sort of a fix for this situation. My Website is www.callherb.com . Currently the slides do not work and I have a blank front center of the Homepage. However, if I remove the formmaker plug-in the slides will work - I need a contact form and a quote request form.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zhanna Khachatryan replied the topic: pro plug-in interferes with the operation of slide

Hi Herb,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The most probably this is a conflice between our plugin and your theme.

can you please write us at [email protected] and provide full admin access to your website. Our developers will check the issue and if it is possible to solve from our side then we'll solve it.

Please also do mention this forum post URL in your email.

Kind regards,
Zhanna K.
Web-Dorado team

Try out our brand new plugins:

MailChimp WD
Google Analytics WD

Explore them and share your thoughts!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.217 seconds