Form Maker - Box Selections Move Text

Tarnia Wallace created the topic: Form Maker - Box Selections Move Text

Hi There,

I love Form Maker, it has been perfect for my business and so easy to use. However, I have been having some issues with the formatting once a box is selected. Sometimes the box jumps down a row to where two boxes are overlapping. I found some themes it was worse than others, I seemed to be having the best luck with the theme I am currently using, although there are still problems.

Hoping you can help. I have attached some screenshots below for you to understand what is happening.
The link to the form is: www.twirldance.ca/register/

Thank,

Tarnia

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Form Maker - Box Selections Move Text

Hello Tarnia!
Thank you for your kind words about Form Maker, we are very glad you like it!

This problem is occurring because of the large text, but we can surely help you out with it. Could you please submit a support ticket by sending an e-mail to [email protected]? Our development team will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Please forward temporary WordPress admin access credentials, and also make sure to mention the link to this forum thread in your e-mail.

Thanks in advance! Have a happy Friday!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds