Cannot insert custom HTML or section break

Audric created the topic: Cannot insert custom HTML or section break

*repost, I posted it in the wrong forum*

Hi,

I've just upgraded to the newest version of form maker.
When creating a new form, all the fields work, but when I try to add a section break or custom HTML, nothing happens. The only button that works is cancel.

There's an error I see that appears when I try to save custom HTMl;

TypeError: document.getElementById(...) is null

Any idea what is happening?

Thank you in advance :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Cannot insert custom HTML or section break

Hey Audric!

Could you please check if TinyMCE plugin is enabled on your website? It is the editor of Custom HTML, so perhaps that's the reason the field is not functioning properly.

But if it is enabled, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and give temporary admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Also please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Andrew Kirwin replied the topic: Cannot insert custom HTML or section break

Just went through the recent updates, now running Joomla 3.6.4, Formmaker 3.6.8.
I use JCE for my editor, and that leaves me unable to edit Custom HTML or Email responses in form options. Also, if I leave JCE but turn off the TinyMCE plugin, I can edit code, but the save button doesn't work.
If I switch to the TinyMCE editor, I can operate in Formmaker, but there is a reason I use JCE and not TinyMCE.

Please advise.

Attachments:

Hey Andrew! Thanks for letting us know about this problem!

Could you please give us temporary Super User access to your Joomla site, so we can take a closer look at the issue? Please send the login details to us using the contact form on this page: goo.gl/7SbEU1

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum thread in your message. Our developers will check the issue as soon as possible and figure out a solution.

Thank you! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Patrick replied the topic: Cannot insert custom HTML or section break

I have a Similar problem

the TinyMCE Editor will not open properly in Formmail,I cannotrpreform even the simplesrt edit

Attachments:

Hello, Partick!

Thank you for informing us about this!

Could you please submit a support ticket for this case? You can do that by sending temporary admin access to your website using this form .

Please make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your message. Our developers will take a look at the issue and figure out a solution as soon as possible.

Thank you in advance! Have a great day!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Time to create page: 0.516 seconds