Error Message: Form Submit with Attachment

Ava created the topic: Error Message: Form Submit with Attachment

I keep getting this error message on my form when I attach a file to upload and press 'Submit'. I have tried with an email as the file attach. receiver as well as the page that was automatically input in the form when it was created.

Warning: mkdir() [function.mkdir]: Permission denied in /home/a2b/domains/a2bdata.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/form-maker/frontend/models/FMModelForm_maker.php on line 432

Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/a2b/domains/a2bdata.com/public_html/mailto:[email protected]/A2BData-Website-Notes.docx) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a2b/domains/a2bdata.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/form-maker/frontend/models/FMModelForm_maker.php on line 507

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/php64ZP8x' to '/home/a2b/domains/a2bdata.com/public_html/mailto:[email protected]/A2BData-Website-Notes.docx' in /home/a2b/domains/a2bdata.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/form-maker/frontend/models/FMModelForm_maker.php on line 507

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Agapi G. replied the topic: Error Message: Form Submit with Attachment

Hello Ava!

Thank you for keeping us posted about this issue!

Please send an e-mail to [email protected] and kindly grant temporary WordPress admin access to your website. Our development team will take a look at the problem as soon as possible and provide a solution.

Also make sure to indicate the link to this forum topic in your e-mail.
Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,
Agapi G.
Web-Dorado team

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.177 seconds